Friday, 20 February 2015

New Blog: Apprentice of Words

In light of  the lack of posts on this blog, I'd like to inform you all of my new blog. While the content of this blog requires a lot of maintenance, mainly because it consists of book reviews and interviews, Apprentice of Words is a more informal, personal blog.





I will post blogs about interesting things I have been thinking about and reading into, updates on University life and hopefully some original creative pieces written by either myself or various other writers. If you'd like to take a look at this new blog, which promises a minimum of 1 post a week, usually on a Friday morning, please follow this link.

Thank you all so much for your time and please continue to support the marvelous writers you discover on this site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and responses as comments.

Come on, I won't bite! ^_~